Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Cha Cha Makes You Laugh

Have you heard of Cha Cha? You call 1-800-2ChaCha and ask any ambiguous question. Cha Cha will send you an answer, from a human "guide" within a couple of minutes.

One of the best features of the system is the humorous touch you get from the "guides" that send you answers. Last night I was listening to John Mayer's "Say", as I'm listening, I'm wondering how many times can he say "say want you need to say" in the song. So I asked Cha Cha. They replied in a minute with:

"37 times. 36 of which are in the chorus. Wow. He needs to find something else to say!"

As we all (mobile service providers) embark in this new world of MOBILE, I think it's important for us to always step back and say, "How can I add personality and human touch to this?" Personality, it’s just one of those emotional ties to technology that can keep us coming back for more.

So, check out Cha Cha. Give them a try and see if they make you laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment